I am so thankful for my incredible hubby who has changed his name to Mr Mom lately. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, takes Jackson here and there, does bath time and bedtime every night, etc! Jimmy has never minded doing all the daily activities with Jackson. He loves spending time with his son. I just know it must be hard working all day and then doing everything at home too. We also would not have survived these past 2 weeks without Nana and Papa! They have been so helpful with Jackson and with cooking, grocery shopping and taking care of me!
I'm not into daytime TV so I have been reading a lot, which I love. I always love a good book but normally never spent enough time actually reading. I have also gone in phases where I want to be on my computer a bunch and then I don't touch it for days. The Dr. said I can sit in my office for a little bit in order to catch up on some of the paperwork and bills. It's nice to know that I can somewhat keep up with that. I have other random projects that I seem to never have time for normally so hopefully I can at least do some of those during my downtime.
The other evening it was amazing outside - low humidity and the temp was probably in the 70s. After dinner Jimmy and Jackson went outside to play and I decided to go out too and just parked myself in a chair and watched Jackson have lots of fun playing. And we had yummy popsicles :) Such a great night! It was so fun that all of a sudden we realized it was 8:45! Jackson was up way past his bedtime.
p.s. Yes, he is wearing just a diaper... he got red popsicle all over his shorts so I just took them off.
Jackson headed to the lake with Nana yesterday for the rest of the week. I was a whole mix of emotions. In the end I was so upset that I could hardly say goodbye because I didn't want to get him all upset and I was already tearing up. He was so excited to be going to see Papa and to go to the pool. I didn't want to ruin it for him. So I've been sad. But he is having a blast and I have had lots of rest time and finished another book :)

No comments:
Post a Comment