We went to story time on Thursday morning
And then trick or treating with Connor and Dillon and Roman and Ryan
Camden wasn't loving it at first!
Thumbs Up!
Our pumpkins Jimmy carved. Jackson helped scoop the seeds out.
Jackson painting one of his pumpkins
Connor and Dillon
Check out that huge pumpkin this house had out!
Jackson loved trick or treating and wanted to ride in his car between houses and then would run to the door and say "trick or treat"! He was so excited to get candy. He truly only learned what candy was and had some for the first time a few weeks ago. We went to about 20 houses in the neighborhood this year. He got a little upset when we got home and told him he could only have 2 pieces of candy! We only had a few kids come to our door this year. The long driveway must have deterred them! Around 8:45 I turned the lights out since I didn't want Cooper barking. We have so much candy left - I have got to find somewhere to take it to get rid of it!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment