Sebastian (10.5 months)
Griffin pouring water on his daddys head! (3 years old)
Adam and sweet Lacey (5 months)
Melissa and Camden (9 Months)
Jackson playing in the yard (3 years old)
Jimmy and Camden
I think I might have to blow this one up and frame it!
The next morning the boys went fishing! I think they had a few fish bite.
I can't get over how much he looks like me here!
Back home and ready to swim. He was so excited about his goggles.
Lis and Sebastian
Practically standing up on his own!
Camden woke up with a fever that afternoon. Poor little buddy did not feel good :(
The next morning Papa made pancakes with Jackson and Griffin
The babies playing in the other room while the big boys cooked
"Cheese!"
I made "I Love My Cousins" shirts and we tried to get a picture of everyone. That proved to be harder than I thought!
Griffin wasn't feeling well and did not want to be in the photos :(
Camden and I - that lip!
Camden was sound asleep in my arms. I guess the boat ride was very soothing!
Driving the boat with Papa
Father's Day photos
Yes, thats my child with a plastic ball in his mouth. Oops.
It was pretty tough getting everyone to look and smile at the same time.








No comments:
Post a Comment