Friday, June 20, 2014

Date Nights: Golfing!

If you don't count putt putt or the "golfing" in my backyard with Jackson I have hit real golf balls one time in my life at the diving range. A new place called Top Golf opened right by us and it looked fun so we went to check it out one night. It is a three story driving range with individual bays you rent by the hour. It is full service with dinner and drinks, music and even fans/heaters depending on weather. We had lots of fun and went back just a few weeks later with Wayne and Stephanie.



I still need lots of practice but after a while I got the hang of it and could generally get the ball into the yellow or maybe green targets.



The second time we went we were on the middle floor and it was different from golfing on the ground floor.




Fun times! I'm ready to go back again soon. Maybe I should also think about taking some real golf lessons soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...